Recent comments

• List of recently viewed nodes in Drupal   6 years 46 weeks ago

Extremely useful and carefully selected information.

• How to remove "Anonymous" name from comment form   6 years 47 weeks ago

As we know, New Era Hats is the most popular hat in the recent years. Whatever NBA player or singer, they love wearing New Era Snapback Hats. Why they love Cheap New Era Hats? The reason is that New Era Hats Wholesale have high quality and low price. So it make people crazy!

• How to remove "Anonymous" name from comment form   6 years 47 weeks ago

“Cheap North Face Jackets is my love” reflect more and more young people like to wear North Face Jackets. Now North Face Outlet have many North Face Jackets On Sale. This is a good news to it’s fans. But Chicago Bulls Hats is the most amazing. Also Chicago Bulls Snapback Hats is a good choice.

• Good bye old website, I'm moving to Drupal   7 years 11 hours ago

I would like to show my appreciation to the writer for rescuing me from this difficulty. Right after researching throughout the world wide web and getting recommendations which are not pleasant, I thought my life was gone. Living devoid of the strategies to the problems you have solved all through your good write-up is a critical case, and the kind that might have badly damaged my entire career if I had not noticed your web page. Your own personal training and kindness in touching almost everything was helpful. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't come across such a solution like this. I can also at this point look ahead to my future. Thanks a lot very much for the high quality and results-oriented guide. I won't hesitate to recommend the website to any individual who needs and wants direction about this matter.
    Read more <a href=http://froogle.com>Froogle</a>

• The Pomodoro Technique 2: First week, an average day   7 years 1 week ago

Hi, nice article.
    I'm just about to give a try on Pomodoro technique and it was great to read someone else experience. Thanks so much for sharing

• Good bye old website, I'm moving to Drupal   7 years 1 week ago

Ahaa, its good conversation on the topic of this post here
    at this website, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting
    here.

• Product comparison in Drupal   7 years 3 weeks ago

Thank you sow much for this tutorial, You helped me allot,
    But I still have a problem. I guess an action can help but I just don't know where to start.

I have parent - child nodes.
    You can flag the parent nodes to compare them, but I wont to display child information also.
    Because these nodes are not flagged they don't display in the views area.

Even with the relationship set correctly.
    Know I think I have to perform an action that when a parent node is flagged it's child nodes are also. Am I taking rubbish of those these make sense?

Can you help me with this? How do I start, or do I need to put PHP inhere to get this work?

• List of recently viewed nodes in Drupal   7 years 5 weeks ago

Seems fair enough to also mention this simple but handy module:

• Programmatically creating menu items in Drupal   7 years 6 weeks ago

This works great!

I've added a field call "Menu Entry Title" so that the user can customize the title value of the link in the menu. How would I call that field's value? I tried:

'link_title' => $node->field_menu_entry_title,

but the link just shows up as "Array"

Thanks!

• The Pomodoro Technique 2: First week, an average day   7 years 9 weeks ago

Hey,

thanks for sharing you experience with the Pomodoro Technique. I really love this method. May I ask which timer you are using? I did build a web app for the technique: http://www.pomodoroeasy.com
    Maybe you want to try it out and let me know what you think? Just sign up, it is free.

• SMS gateway testing account with MX Telecom   7 years 12 weeks ago

One of my friend and I trying to setting up an SMS system using the MX Telecom gateway..but we are not able to do it..cam you please help me in that

• Product comparison in Drupal   7 years 15 weeks ago

I did it. you can see it in action here http://tabpc.in

Is there a way to create permalinks for the comparison page. some thing like doman.com/compare/product1-vs-product2

• Programmatically creating menu items in Drupal   7 years 17 weeks ago

Jan, many thanks for an elegant solution.

If it helps anyone, here is the code snippet I used in Drupal 7.12:

$item = array(
    'menu_name' => 'main-menu',
    'link_path' => 'node/'.$node->nid,
    'link_title' => $node->title,
    'plid' => 486
    );
    menu_link_save($item);
    menu_cache_clear_all();

...where the plid value was obtained by following Jan's instructions above.

I chose the "After saving new content" event, and added a "Content is of type" condition to apply the rule only to my News content type. All worked perfectly, and nodes picked up their pathauto alias as usual... including nodes created by the Feeds module from a RSS feed. Sweet.

Something to watch out for: at first I was trying to use one of the events offered by the Feeds module; but they all run *before* the item is created, so I kept getting "Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$nid in eval()" in the dblog, before I figured that the node didn't yet exist when the rule was being run - doh :)

Thanks again sir!
    DCh

• List of recently viewed nodes in Drupal   7 years 17 weeks ago

Hello,
    Thank you for this article. I use drupal 6, I followed your setup and it works really great.
    Is it possible to make it work with page cache enabled? I want to make a block with latest viewed nodes for anonymous users. I created a block with ajax so it can work on cached pages. Every time I turn caching on, the cached pages are not recorded. Thank you for help.

• List of recently viewed nodes in Drupal   7 years 23 weeks ago

Hi Raf,

I have the same problem. I can't find the "Check a truth value" under the condition option. I am working on D7 with Rules 7.x-2.1 and Flag 7.x-2.0-beta6. Have you find out the problem?

Thanks in advance.

• The Pomodoro Technique 2: First week, an average day   7 years 24 weeks ago

what timer are you using? mechanical, electronic or on the laptop. also do you use two timers to track the breaks and the 25m burst. thanks.

• Product comparison in Drupal   7 years 27 weeks ago

error :

return db_result(db_query("SELECT fid FROM {flag_content} WHERE fid = %d AND uid = %d AND sid = %d AND content_id = %d", $this->fid, $uid, $sid, $content_id));

please help me?

• Product comparison in Drupal   7 years 27 weeks ago

i use version flag 6.x-1.3 ,but it's not premision anonymous, it's ok,

but version 6.x-2.0-beta6, it's have premision anonymous , i already use session api , but error querry .....

• Product comparison in Drupal   7 years 27 weeks ago

Also make sure that you have selected anonymous users in the flag settings.

• Product comparison in Drupal   7 years 27 weeks ago

Are you saying anonymous users are unable to flag? If yes, install and enable session api module to allow anonymous users to flag http://drupal.org/project/session_api

• Product comparison in Drupal   7 years 27 weeks ago

anonymous don't use this module , please help me ?

• List of recently viewed nodes in Drupal   7 years 31 weeks ago

Any idea how would you do the echo $page truth value in rules 7.2x? there's no truth value (substitute "execute custom php code"?) and no $page variable.

Besides that it still works perfectly.

Thanks

• Product comparison in Drupal   7 years 32 weeks ago

'Views flag refresh' module here http://drupal.org/project/views_flag_refresh came handy. It refreshes the block view whenever a flag action occurs.

• Product comparison in Drupal   7 years 32 weeks ago

Thank you for this tutorial. It has saved me a lot of time.

I have made a 'block' view to show the flagged products. Is there a way to refresh the block when the products are flagged or unflagged?

• Programmatically creating menu items in Drupal   7 years 33 weeks ago

what would you put for creating a top level main menu parent item, would you include link_path or exclude it. If including it, what would the code be(just [ 'link_path'=> .$node>nid, ] )? And the plid would not be necessary, correct? I am not a coder, so I could use some help. Thank you so much for your post, it's huge help!